Monday, June 3, 2013

What shirt number will Neymar wear?




Neymar’s presentation day in Barcelona came to a conclusion with a press conference after he had been presented officially as an FC Barcelona player.“I’m very happy to be here. This has always been my dream, both when I was a child and now that I’m an adult,” said a very happy Neymar, who was very close to tears. “I’m very emotional to have a the chance to play alongside players who I have admired since I was a kid, like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta,” said the 21-year-old. 


With this great words from Neymar JR, a big mystery revealed.

The FC Barcelona club presented Neymar with no shirt number on his jersey. the name on the shirt appered but with no number on it. Neymar JR is the only thing that discoverd on his shirt.

Right after the presentation, the official store added Neymar's shirt on their web site, but there is it again: no shirt number.

Apparently, the club still waits for things to clear up with Cesc and Villa transfers before they will make their final decision in this chaos. 

While no decision made, FC Barcelona losses money, while fans that wish to buy Neymar's shirt with his number on the jersey, waits..

We still think it will be #11, but we should stay patient about that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Neymar Barcelona | All Rights Reserved