Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A word from Neymar

Neymar said those things after his last game for Santos:
"It was a great time in my life, maybe the best. Hopefully one day I'll come back. I leave Santos in a good way and it was very important for me" said Neymar and took time to talk about Barca: "It's an honor for me to get a big club and an even greater honor play with players like Lionel Messi, Xavi and Andres Iniesta. "
"Dani Alves is the one that convinced me that Barcelona is the place for me" the Brazilian revealed a little secret. "He helped me a lot throughout the process and clearly I'm waiting to play again in his side. I am very excited and happy, I think that I will pass this night thinking about Barcelona."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Neymar Barcelona | All Rights Reserved